View Single Post
Old 2013-04-17, 11:38   Link #33
Slayerx

Y'know what i'm loving... how hard Oda is making it to predict how these fights will end. Based on what characters stand out and what kind of personalities they have you can sometimes see who's gonna come out on top, as they just follow the meta-rules of drama... but not so much here. Like Rebecca and Cavendish being in the same Division; very difficult to call who will win there... Cavendish is picking a fight with Luffy, but Rebecca made a connection with Luffy. i'm pulling for Rebecca, but i could easily see cavendish winning. Similar goes for division B as we got Bartolomeo and Bellamy; originally i thought Bellamy was gonna be a push over and we see a repeat of what happened to him in Jaya, but now he sounds like he's gonna be a contender; and Bartolomeo really stands out from both this chapter and the last. It can go either way... who knows maybe bartolomeo is just here to show how much Bellamy has grown.

Though speaking of Bellamy, I can't help but think bellamy's metamorphosis was actually a change for the better. Its mostly from his demeanor and how he treated Luffy. Makes me think he's just trolling Lucy by being vague about what he did in skypeia, but in truth he really didn't do anything all that bad