View Single Post
Old 2013-06-23, 04:32   Link #3794
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Ugh, should be longer but I think I missed the timing.

Spoiler for Angels and a demon:

I once posted about an esper power that allowed one to see multiple endings, interpret the world in multiple ways and therefore give him access to multiple personal realities and powers. But that was the generic application on a higher level, at the very least that would have been level 4. What if this power was level 0 instead?

Before the ability to simulate a personal reality, one needs the ability to comprehend them first right? So basically what this level 0 version does is that it gives the user accurate information on the type of power a person's personal reality grants them as well as the preference of methods in how its used.

Level 1 would allow them to process a person's personal reality in parallel to calculate out the next move most likely to be used with the ability, knowing the exact limits and capabilities within only a few minutes.

Level 2 expands upon level 1 and allows a person's thoughts and feelings to be read via their personal reality.

Level 3 means that the esper has reached a stage where he can copy other personal realities but only in real time. This effect is normally used in parallel processing and causing AIM resonance.

Level 4 signifies the user has reached the ability to store a limited number of personal realities at up to level 3 for extended periods of time.

Level 5 the user at this point will have achieved the ability to freely create and store an unlimited number of personal realities. The level for each only reaches up to 4. By directly linking with someone of a similar personal reality, the specific personal reality it resonates with can generate level 5 abilities.

Last edited by demino_hellsin; 2013-06-23 at 19:13.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote