View Single Post
Old 2008-01-22, 14:31   Link #101
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoMan View Post
I'm starting to wonder if I'm the only one who is enjoying the love triangle for what it is, how it has evolved from a traditional bickering rival relationship, to a respect each other relationship, to an actual friends relationship, where both Yoshida and Shana improve each other while maintaining a more than cordial friendship. I enjoyed this episode from start to end... possibly because i always enjoyed S1 more for the peaceful moments and how Guze's and Earth's inhabitants interacted with each other than the battles. Aw well, to each to his own
I kinda like the love triangle too. I think the reason that people are getting so angry with the who love triangle, and "I'll win scenes" is because of the fillers, the fillers grew old real fast, and they kept stressing the love triangle too much. I prefer a balance between battles, and romance, and there's been like no good fights at all this season, and that's making some people impatiant, the fillers made this season seem more like some Romance/Harem anime, and that irittated people because it retracted away from what made S1 good, and fun to watch.