View Single Post
Old 2006-02-10, 19:40   Link #92
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfens
Equus the pic you posted is the promotional pic Kotobukiya used to lie to people that pic is of the resign kit that's professionally painted. Here is a link to a actuall PVC

http://www.1999.co.jp/asp/GoodsDetai...ce_right_e.asp

I was going to buy it till I saw it in person the skin tone is so cheap and bland and the attention to detail isn't their. For 30-35 bucks I would buy one but it usually goes for as high as 50 plus since it's so rare and sought after right now. I said it before and I'll say it again don't trust the pics the companies put out. Try to see one in person or a online site that has actuall pics before buying.

I don't mind paying top dollar for a quality product but if you show picture A and you get is picture B (lower grade) then that my friend is just plain wrong.
*turns head to look at the PVC figure standing on shelf beside the computer*
No, besides the hair color being a little bit lighter compared to the picture in Equus' post, the rest of the figure is very well done (The details of her sword are maintained nicely, even the differing tones of her boots are present). It's one of the best Saber figures out there.
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote