View Single Post
Old 2011-02-26, 00:33   Link #558
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Hmmm... For me, the scene after battle goes like this. *A little scene involving Laura's background* *cut* *Laura wakes up and talks very little with Chifuyu(they cut a lot of the dialogue here) **cut*

*Ichika suddenly goes eating with Chal and talks with Houki and Yamada sensei tells them the bath can be used now(even though there's no indication in earlier episode that Ichika likes to bath in big bath and he doesn't get time to use it because he's the only male)**cut*

(this is where it starts to get awkward)*Suddenly they go to bath together(in the novel, there should be a scene that indicate that Ichika go to the bath first because Chal tells him to go there first and she will enter after Ichika is finished, but Chal suddenly enter in the middle of his bath)**skip(they didn't even animate the getting out from the bath scene or the early morning scene where Chal tells Ichika to go first. After all, Ichika should notice that Chal is using her female uniform if Chal didn't tell him to go first)*

*final awkward scene of Laura kissing Ichika(this feels awkward because the newtype things between Laura and Ichika is cut a lot, and they leave out the explanation what that newtype things actually was*

It really feels awkward for me because they leave a lot of the important explanation that makes the after battle epilogue flows better(even the supposed explanation that Ichika's attack is too easy to read and that Reiraku Byakuya is supposed to be able to bypass the AIC of Laura, not to mention the part where Ichika make Laura falls for him) and instead enters too many fanservice scene(especially on last episode, they could cut the part where Chal trips on her pants and make Ichika pass out instead). That's why I support the director's decision to combine the two fan-service filled prologue into one episode this time.

There's also the "you're going to be my bride" scene in the anime. I'm not sure about fansub, but I'm pretty sure I heard "omae wa watashi no yome ni suru" in the raw(or something like that with the same meaning).
Something tells me that 8-bit was doing a little same thing as J.C. Staff did to To Aru Majutsu no Index II's LN plot.

Sorry, guys. I'm new here. So don't mine me to say this. But, care to explain?
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote