View Single Post
Old 2009-08-16, 09:52   Link #55
HunterSeeker
The Spirit of Steel

Location: HKSAR, PRC, Asia, The Earth, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe.
Send a message via MSN to HunterSeeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
So you shoot a person you care the most because you think enemies are too strong and she heals her wounds fast?

Wow. I am happy I am not your comrade mate. God help me if I were to recover fast from an injury... and you wold be around with a gun loaded...

He as nothing but suspicions, and they are not good enough to shoot a person he cares the most and was drooling over for the whole series... He does not have ruins to study to make sure, or are you saying that you can know everything what was in ruins from your local library?

This is a shit weak reasons for Faldio to shoot Alicia.
Are you talking to me? If so then you must haven't read my whole post for my whole thought behind.

Anyway, that's why I said he's taking on a gamble upon Alicia. We don't know how much he knew about Valkyria, that's one problem which can be explained differently; however what we and he knew is that Alicia DOES heal her wounds fast------and from my thoughts "rage" and "wounds" will trigger Valkyria power. If he really wants to trigger it, what will be a better method by a heart shot? (Though I admitted she may die in the progress)

Also, he didn't fire without hesistation: until then we can say the scriptwriter is rubbish.