Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-11-01, 17:37   Link #21206
Alhazad2003

No doubt, they should be coming out in the next few days.

Though, in respect to the current conversation, I have to side with Chris38 on the issue, it's way too soon for the group to be facing Alucard directly. That's like having Goku as a child facing off against the kind of enemies he fought as an adult (Raditz, Vegeta, Frieza, Cell, Majin Buu). It would be more than a slaughter. The only reasons I could see him awakening now is to possibly revive Akasha and/or killing Gyokuro. I have no doubt she'll fall in this arc, possibly by Alucard himself. Wouldn't that be poetic justice, destroyed by the power she thought she could control. Though after that, it's very uncertain. Fuhai's weakened considerably since the last time he faced Alucard, there's no telling what state Akasha will be in if she's revived, the only one who'll still be in top shape is Mikogami, if he's even there. As Chris said, if they manage to defeat him regardless, it would be a major butt pull.

More probably, I foresee she and her other subdivision leaders will go down in this arc. After that, there's still the problem of those eggs Miyabe's been planting. Since he'll probably be the new leader of Fairy Tale once Gyokuro falls, the battle is far from over. So I don't see the manga ending anytime soon. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote