View Single Post
Old 2012-06-03, 18:34   Link #45
Destined_Fate

I don't think they would actually let that go through. They'll hopefully have Amata help Zessica kick out Mykage though everyone should be prepared for a.. You know in case they decide that they do want Mykagee to force Zessica and Amagura to do it inside the Solar Aquarion. Would be sick if they said say that Zessica fans should be happy if that does happen which I'm sure Zessica fans will confuse them and they will be furious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by genjo sanzo View Post
Tell me why i think Mikage wants more from Zessica? It's not just her body, he 's got superpowers, he doesn't need help to use the Aquarion. He needs a female body to do something dirty with Apollonius/Solar Wings.
When he enters Zessica body, the first touched part is her belly...
He said that Zessica would get what she wanted if she made that promise that she doesn't remember making. Maybe he's going to use Zessica to get knocked up inside the Aquarion by Amagura that way he can say "yes, I kept my end of the deal. You got Amata's love(Physically) and I got what I wanted(What exactly could he get from getting Zessica knocked up by Pollon/Apollo reincarnate since he wants Apollonius?) and I totally just did the business inside the Aquarion and now Apollonius and I are going to have a kid through you! Win, win? Who am I kidding? WIN! See, I became a woman after all Apollonius! You love boobs right? I have boobs now! ...Unless she somehow kicks me out of her body which I doubt since that Amata is too stupid to help her do that.". Though I don't think Zessica wants to force herself on Amata or have her body used as a tool to fulfill Mykage's sick perversions of having sex inside a giant robot and having a kid.