View Single Post
Old 2013-01-25, 04:26   Link #337
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Cooking lunch for you. Waking you up in the morning. Blushes whenever she sees you. Asking you to go out. I can't see the reason why they wouldn't see that.
Sometimes, just because she does all of the above (except maybe the blushing whenever she sees you part) doesn't mean she likes you. She might be playing with you. Okay, sure, there's a stupidly low chance of that happening in anime, but still.

Other times, just because you don't seem to notice doesn't mean you're dense. You might not be so interested about romance. AT. ALL. That either you absolutely have no idea or you are not that interested in what girls do for guys they like.

But I guess I may be THAT dense myself.

Quote:
Ignore them is the best option (if you don't want to feel guilty at the tons of things you'll be owing them) unless they confess and then you have to tell them the truth.
But wouldn't you be considered dense if you ignore them? Unless she confesses of course, in which case, yeah, you have to say it. The truth hurts, but it's best to let the girl know how you feel. Thankfully though, only a few anime girls from the top of my head are fine with rejections from guys who don't like them and are capable of moving on surprisingly easily.

Those select few came to be known as the Yandere archetype.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote