View Single Post
Old 2011-01-31, 11:04   Link #383
Maverick05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Isn't the simplest of solution is just not giving the women access to the weapons in the first place ? Especially those that, you know, have extremist tendencies?
I think they already are doing that. Governments hold a tight control over who pilots the IS since only military and research personnel, rich people that can afford them, or VIPs have them.

Yet there is always the chance that they may steal a few cores here and there. XD

About female domination in IS society, I think someone said that it has only ocurred on the low and middle class, since high class and politics is still male dominated.

Also, lets be realistic in a fantasy world. XD

After IS was introduced, female and males goals in life changed drastically. Females can now become strategic and/or tactical weapons, and basically become a national treasure. Since an ace IS pilot can come from any levels of society (Cecilia is a noble, Charlotte an illegitimate daughter and lower class, Rin and Houki are middle class), government needs to grab all girls and increase their educational level so they can understand advance technology and engineering at high school. Even if they donīt qualify as IS pilots, they will most likely graduate from college (lets say 80%) and find a good $500k/year job.

Meanwhile, boys get stuck with the usual school stuff (Ichika couldnīt understand all the theory and technicality about the IS, while all the girls got it the first time).So lets say the graduation rate and high revenue job rate keeps the same (40%).

Suddenly, you got the Japan/Europe sindrome!!!!! As you said, survival of the fittest and strongest!!! Women will mate with a male stronger than her.....yet since the women have become soo "strong" in modern life, there are few man that can actually meet the female standards!!! Also, the few families that do get married want to get daugthers so they may have a better chance at the future, rather than boys that WILL have a hard life.

And thatīs the recipe to get a world dominated by women. XD Of course, full domination wonīt be fast, perphaps a generation or two; but it will change quickly the middle/low class.

BTW, I am really surprise too that there is no "Kill Ichika" massive movement. I understand Phantom Task just want his IS, but the boy holds the key for male reconquest of world domination!!! There must be a lesbian or feminist group out there that want to kill him before he spread his seeds.
Maverick05 is offline   Reply With Quote