View Single Post
Old 2012-07-21, 16:25   Link #3863
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Me too, except I don't like to call it a "no-kill policy" since Kira will kill when he thinks he has to. And that's just fine by me in the context of fighting in a war.

For the record, I don't care if other people don't like it, but the least they could do is understand why he did it. Attributing it to Cagalli or Orb, for instance, tells me they don't really know what they're talking about, which makes their dislike for Kira's action seems silly to me.
yeah, I know that Kira will go for the kill if necessary...it's just that I am using a somewhat well-known, but incorrect label

Kira completely understands that causality is inevitable and I think he also realizes that it won't really change anything with his new fighting style, but he is just doing what he can (and what he likes to) do.

As long as he and his ally don't care that surviving soldiers can regroup and fight again, I don't really see a point to question his fighting style.
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote