View Single Post
Old 2012-09-20, 09:38   Link #1495
Orange Duke
オレンジ色の王
*Author

Ah, I shouldn't have used 'not as'. Completely different is what I meant. There are trouble students with teachers for both parents and criminals with both parents in the police force, yea? It's their life experiences that mould them that way, and in some cases screw with their thinking.

From what I see, it seems like WC is merely like all the other members of the ARG. Anything is just a mean to an end. Resurrecting Saffron Blossom might have been to speed up the experiment since it takes an hour for her to respawn each time. Leaving her no reprive might have just been a side effect of it for her.

But we're really going by what-ifs here. We know too little about WC to really ascertain what she is thinking, not to mention what she went through to turn into such an individual. I think these theories just suffer from inadequate solid evidence rather than having loopholes. The possibility is there, just that there isn't sufficient evidence to prove or disapprove the theory, which is why it persists.
Orange Duke is offline   Reply With Quote