View Single Post
Old 2010-04-28, 04:01   Link #351
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
im not sure if she was forecefully plugged off.... it could be natural way like... she got hit by a truck (that's why she has blood in her mouth from injury)... so her dream ended and the illusion body disappears

Tomoki is similar... his real body is on earth when sleeping... while his illusion body is appearing on synapse.... and that illusion body is beign able to move/ talk or even deidalos was able to hug him... so I guess his synapse illusion body is like hioris here.... when tomoki wakes up on earth his synapse body disintegrates

so when something happens to the illusion body it might forcefully wake up the orginal body in whatever place its sleeping ^^

but it would be interesting if deidalos plugged her off :P like she was jelous that she got soo close to tomoki while she cant do that... or for her own plans... like if tomo gets with hiori now he will forget about his angeloids and deidalos "save me" plan will fail.... and his angeloids would suffer from jelousy ect.

well if the council plugged her off they made a damn mistake... becouse they could use her for their plans... use her dream to spy on tomoki.... create a chaos in tomokis charem... makeing ikaros, astrea, nymph leave him so they could get rid of them faster........

I will be sooooo pissed if the angel hiori has been killed by harphys or council... while she was inside that capsule... (hmmm I wonder what if hioris earth life was just fake.... implanted memories of childhood... family ect).....

I would be glad if Hiori has been saved by deidalos ^^ so both winged girls are waiting for Tomoki to come for them ^^

anywya maybe now tomoki will pay bigger attention to synapse... like he will ask nymph what does she mean that this Hiori was not real but a dream.... maybe after he learns that Hiori is a synapse citizen that has wings and is sleeping he might want to see her.....
i really want to see tomoki uber rage......
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote