View Single Post
Old 2010-08-16, 09:01   Link #97
Digdri
Uu~ Let's solve a riddle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almazluverdis3 View Post
I strongly think the victims of the so-called Seista sisters (I'm Anti-Fantasy, so yeah) must have knocked them out by clubbing (Would have been poison, but Knox rule forbid use of unknown poisons. ) Then stabbed and messed around to make it look like something that wasn't human did it.
The problem is how ambiguous those Siesta action are presented how much noise they add to their metaphoric value. At first we get this ridiculous high-presicion sniping stuff but later we have lasso or rope like dragging around (most more reminiscent of of the choking and hanging ideas presented) and last but not least we have this golden threads stuff from Kyrie and the idea of blasting half faces away in EP4s 1st murder.
Non of this makes you think of the same types of weapons and most of them don't even make sense with the initial metaphor of Kinzos oldschool shotguns.
EP6 even associates the (other) Siestas with massive rapid fire weapons.

So I guess their is no ONE weapon the Siestas are meant to mystify but their are just a generic catch all term for all those times of weapons used in specific contexts of murder and the details are just the noise of the witch illusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheForsaken View Post
Everything Beatrice said in that scene doesn't make any sense.

Basically she said: "Congratulation for solving the epitaph. Here is the mountain of gold, take it. Here are the guns, take it. Here is the account with one billion yen within, take it. Here is the switch that triggers 900 tons of explosive, take it."

I agree with what Eve said. "I found her creepy."
If its just such a simple role she is playing here that sound almost like a note left at the treasure place saying "Grats....this is all yours now".
If they are really reaching some place with was a former part of the "military part" of the island it would even make sense that besides the stored gold and account infos and even the bomb their could be weapons down there.