View Single Post
Old 2009-10-29, 01:21   Link #4099
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah View Post
LOL
Reply to what statement? Who remembers! Quote it next time!
I'd waste my time to quote right now...

Quote:
Prove that she needed help. She had everything she needed. Who needs people? And It's Hayate's fault that things turned out as they are now. No, wait.. actually we don't know that for certain. It's true that Hayate caused her suffering, but I think she's hurt from a greater, older pain. Possibly that's why she was all alone in the RG? Well, anyways, also prove that she did (or still does) in fact love him. She didn't say it once (oh, correct me if I'm wrong here. I honestly don't remember), and just blushing, thinking of the person, kissing, or any other affectionate action can mean something else entirely. Why did she need Hayate to yell her name on the balcony? That's..... something else... hmm... I can't think of a good example at the moment.

Anyhow, after Hayate left, her last words were "I'm alone again", or something like that. She was just a 7 year old kid. *contradiction in progress* She needed the warmth of a family, the acceptance of her peers, a real love at a later age, ... errr... and so on. I don't know about the state of her parents, but if they were good people that met an untimely end, then it would be enough if they miraculously returned to her to fix everything. Hayate would be unnecessary.

Ah, In short... she analyzed Hayate's situation, and tried to persuade him that he'd be happier with her. She was successful at that, but he's still just a 7 year old kid. What if he decides to leave? How could she make him stay to fill the void in her heart? Well that's easy! Just get on some cheap makeup and wh**e yourself out! Whats better than that to get a man's heart? Well, perhaps she miscalculated that he'd feel lonely without his parents, even though they're monsters he's the type of person that would give them a second chance a thousand times. And of course he can return to them at any time, while she can't for yet unknown circumstances.

Okay, I probably exaggerated a bit with a few lines there, but I believe that she was desperate for affection, and would do anything to attain it.
Please, do not go to unrelated subjects and expand the text. Too much...Prove need help? Why are you stating the obvious which I just said...

" I believe that she was desperate for affection, and would do anything to attain it."And About the persuasion and the disarray his innocence mind...

She taught him everything she believed he needed to know as a man (yes, he made him learn how to act to have a girdfriend) and as a butler, to be an independent individual. She taught him into a determinate person who has his own beliefs and thoughts (Don't even try to compare him to the first time he met her), and she let him to do WHATEVER he wanted. Meeting his brother, meeting his parents-numerous times, enough time for him to buy her the ring which worth 3 MONTHS of allowance in the real world- although she feared that he might left her. Whats more, one day in the castle is equivalent to a week in the real world, yet she still let him go.
For what? To make her happy? To make him stay with her? Everything she did for him before the separation was AGAINST the idea of making him stay with her. All she needed to do was to not allow him to go outside, and he will comply to that.

"Ah, In short... she analyzed Hayate's situation, and tried to persuade him that he'd be happier with her. She was successful at that, but he's still just a 7 year old kid."
What are you mumbling about? She never once try to persuade him that he'd be happy with her. The ONLY time she tried to force/convince him to be with her is the end which was indeed that she tried to free him from his curses parents. She had blamed herself for the last 10 years because she failed to do so, and when she realized he was already saved, she left him be to enjoy his life.

I can't say that she isn't selfish, and she can indeed have the feelings of wanting him by her side.

Quote:
Sure, she knows that she's strong, but she doesn't know if she's good or evil. She can sense evil spirits, but she can't sense evil people, can she? Well that I don't know...

All I'm saying here is that if she doesn't know her from the past, she can't just judge her based on whatever little information she has now. Like I said in my previous post, what if Athena willingly accepted Midas? What if she's an evil witch that's trying to attain even more power? What better would be to get possessed by the spirit of a man that almost attained that power centuries ago (or whatever time...)? Can you also prove that she didn't willingly take him in? That she didn't make a deal with him? That she doesn't want to destroy the entire world for the bad things that keep happening to her? Kehehehehehehehehehehahahahah!!

YOU CaAAaannnnnnnTTTttttt... ahhh what fun~~~

Super short Isumin' ver. 5.2:

Knows her: Last time of your encounter? People change. How well did you know her?
Doesn't know her: What she said doesn't make sense, and is completely made up. It's based on... on what? On her looks? On her power (that she can use for good or evil)? Yehhh........ whatever
If you just keeping say whatever this and that, and try to make me prove useless ideas...Then please stop. You questions have no objectives at all whatsoever.

Last edited by zodanhko; 2009-10-29 at 01:45.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote