View Single Post
Old 2011-11-23, 01:01   Link #98
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

@Kazu-kun: it is a romantic idea to look at things from that viewpoint. And i do agree that little Himari have always wants to belong to both the Triple-H and her family, and run from one to another when she encountered hardship. But isn't everyone always has something called "home" to run back to whenever things gone wrong? It's a weakness, but without it, they have nothing to begin on.

In case of Himari, when her dream of Triple H fell out, she fell back and tried to be content with being with her family. And once her role family is more settle, she try to reach toward her role within Triple H (maybe not as a member, but as a friend).

One thing i do not agree is, when you stated that she is trying to run away to her 'fated one' once her role in the family shaken. Could be. But it's too early to tell. IMO, little Himari always only has one home to run back to - her family. And the arrival of Ringo making her less insecure about her role within the family . And then it was further crumbled, as we realised that she may not be connect by blood to her family in the first place. If you think about it, the screen will not be near as strong if... let's say Tabuki is her soulmate.

PS: Or we can also interpret that screen of Shouma and Ringo washing dish as the foreshadow of this episode ending. Himari's woman tuition just pricked herself when she sees her fated one with another woman. But i knows since you are in RIngo x Shouma camp, so i won't cross you on that