View Single Post
Old 2011-12-21, 22:14   Link #31383
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

Location: Place of rocks and trees, and trees and rocks...and water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiseppe View Post
Was going to post this one as an early X'mas gift in the FFT but guess I'll have to dump this here while the lockdown's in place...

Shigan, if you're reading this, this is ALL YOUR FAULT. And you made me watch those music videos lol!

Warning: This is Hayate x Vivio, and I'm putting a NSFW warning here for steaminess, though not for anything explicitly shown.

Spoiler for Full steam ahead (NSFW) - p1:

Spoiler for Page 2:

Spoiler for Page 3:

Critiques and comments welcome!
I went "^_^" and then "O.O" and then "ROFL" . This was amazing, yui! It was sexy yet hilarious, and just overall awesome! I love how it was mostly in grayscale--something about that just seemed to fit with the final twist at the end, and I really liked how there was nearly no dialogue, since it really made the images speak for themselves ^^.

I squealed internally when I saw the adorable second panel, first page ^_^. Hayate and Vivio, in a dance hold, wearing hot dresses, in a beautiful room like that? Soooo nice .

And the ending was just so funny . I'm totally filling in context, and "what happens afterwards" moments in my head from those last few panels!

(And wait, WHAT music videos???? If they prompted you to write/draw this, then I want in!!!! )
deathcurse is offline   Reply With Quote