View Single Post
Old 2012-08-20, 02:10   Link #41
LeoXiao
思想工作

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Its a good episode but its painstakingly hard to watch -_- they really took time on that harassment with Inia and Cryska and Yuuya sure take his time for entering. "Hero always come late?"

I don't know Yui anymore or rather its from the past episode but from this point on I completely forgot that she is the strict type of a commander. She is completely tame now > __ > and stupid brats without discipline and they are in front lines. I fear for the front lines.

Taking out their anger on fellow humans than the actual threat and no wonder the planet is getting invaded and they can't fought/win back because they cost countless bickering than actual fighting. Humans will be extinct and its not because some BETA-tan invaded or a disease/virus spreads that can kill in contact. It will be extinct and its because of humans own fault.
I hear you dude. My biggest complaint with the episode is that Yui has done a complete 180 degree turn in how she acts towards Yuuya. The other stuff you mentioned is valid but easier to let slide.