View Single Post
Old 2012-09-30, 06:54   Link #48
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
In terms of overall experience, I really have to go with Horizon as my favorite for Summer 2012- there isn't a single episode I would change or not watch over and over again. Plus it's one of the few shows that really has a bit of everything into it, but it's also one of the most polarizing series ever The only people left watching it are truly the ones that love it through and through
Well for all the awesomeness it had. Its hard to follow through with a single time watching. You need to watched it again or ask for answers to understand what you can't understand. You need a lot of understanding to fully enjoy the show. You don't watched this for pure entertainment of fanservice shit or just to waste time or guilty pleasure. If your planning to do that then drop it (in my opinion). Thus the only people who are left are probably already baptized by season 1.

This story is trully superb and magnificent but its not the type that everyone will love and enjoy but its a masterpiece that I will surely remember.

This is indeed the best for this season if you ask me.