Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll iDOLM@STER the anime (and spin-offs)
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-10, 01:17   Link #4220
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Been playing the Shiny Festa games for the PSP, which group the girls into 3 different groups:

1) Honey Sound is Haruka, Chihaya, Azusa, and Ritsuko, aka the INVINCIBLE TRIO + Ricchan. I find that when it comes to solo songs I hardly ever use Ricchan; she only sings for Vault the Borderline and the 765PRO All Stars songs. Ain't it sad, Ricchan?

2) Funky Note is Iori, Yayoi, Amimami (counting as one ) and Hibiki. Haven't actually played it yet.

3) Groovy Tune is Miki, Takane, Makoto and Yukiho. I actually like their sound on Eden very much... also, something that amuses me: one of Makoto's songs, Jitensha, is all about a girl who rides her bike and Can Not Spit It Out to the person she likes. The Special Music Clip for that song implies that said person is Yukiho, and that Miki & Takane ship MakoYuki. XD

Oh, and each idol gets 2 solos on each game. Thankfully, Chihaya got Yakusoku and Me Ga Au Toki, and unlike Episode 26, when singing Me Ga Au Toki, Chihaya-chan is invincible, in the same way that Akari is invincible when rowing backwards. XD

So far I've been having great fun with this game(s). I just wish someone would sub the OVA episodes that come with it... this is the first time I've actually seen cutscenes being used as part of the gameplay; complete watching the entire OVA episode, all 4 chapters of it, and you get fans and cash.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote