View Single Post
Old 2013-04-08, 04:28   Link #3885
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
Anyone one can recommend me a good with one with Strategy combat and maybe sand-box gaming like Kamdori series? Something not VN like.
Castle Fantasia 2 (rpg turned based battles, some dungeon crawl) - your question reminded me that every time I play this game, I stop at the same point in the story (where it gets better) then I stop playing for awhile. Then, I forget where I left off (since it's been months) so I start over and stop at the same point again. Therefore, I've never finished this game even though I love the art style and gameplay............ lol wtf is wrong with me!? (btw this game crashes frequently, it's pretty annoying)

Daibanchou Big Bang Age - it's very similar to Rance (same company), lots of planning required or else you'll get screwed.

--------------------
Has anyone here played Witch's Garden? I felt the story was pretty nice. The characters were great (although didn't even bother play through Ekurea's route, she pisses me off. ). Ayari is such a likeable character, it's hard not liking her. I was surprised how much Suzuno developed during her route, it made her story so satisfying. The "emote" system did a great job, a lot more than I expected it to. It wasn't difficult at all to get used to, although it did amaze me at first.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote