View Single Post
Old 2009-01-20, 12:25   Link #18568
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
My point is of why everybody claim and defend this amateur pic to be good and justify its errors while I didn't get the same luck when I showed my very first pics of Nanoha and more than one said that my work was truly a work from a 10 years old kid.
I actually think that's one of the reasons people shot to its defense. Your art is... not among the greatest, so when people where being happy about the image and suddenly you come and and call it a low quality image without any constructive comment following it (not to mention that we hadn't been discussing the quality of the image to begin with, thus rendering your comment somewhat odd) it made people go *snap* "Well, it's not like you're one to talk!"

Truth be told, even I had a feeling of "Yee, looks like Rick's jealous that we like a low quality image while we don't fawn over his." running through me. Because you commented on the quality rather then the content, which is what we were giddy about, it made your reaction appear to be made out of jealousy.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote