View Single Post
Old 2009-08-22, 18:18   Link #154
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

Man this week's One Piece wasn't enough, seriously, I found myself hoping for spoilers already.
I'm interested in those Giants though, I wonder if any of them have special abilities other superhuman strength and great size. The one in the Black suit reminds me of Akainu for some reason, maybe its the hat. I also wonder what that female giant will be capable of too, this the first we seen Giants in battle like this so I hope its not a let down.
Anybody notice the guy who had a drum or wooden barrel come out of his mouth? Seem like a pretty useless DF. And the Vice-Admirals squaring off against Oars, I don't know about you guys, but I always wondered what Tsuru, that old lady vice-admiral, ability was. I'm guessing she's pretty strong since she's from Garp and Sengoku's era, even
though she wasn't mentioned by Whitebeard, she is known as the Great Tactician.
Another thing, am I the only one who finds Akainu a bit weird? I mean, we always seen him as serious hooded character (he's looks different from his first appearance too), now he's smiling, laughing, and making jokes.

Last edited by AddiKtioNn-BlaCk; 2009-08-22 at 18:28.