View Single Post
Old 2009-12-25, 23:05   Link #16
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Another bump almost three months later now that the official website is online, and the anime is now listed for a start in July 2010. The promo art on the site is actually quite nice -- it's a bit of a cross between the art in the original game and a bit of influence from the Campanella manga.

This is a MMV/Media Factory co-production (as was Happiness!, back in the day), which means we'll only get 12 episodes, so my expectations are for a simple fun time with the cast. I expect the story, such that it is, to be really silly/cheesy, but the humour and characters should still carry the show (as they did in the game). Basically, if you liked Happiness! (anime), I fully expect this anime to have similar tones. With those sorts of expectations in mind, I'm looking forward to the show.

Edit: By the way, the director here did D.C. if, Straight Jacket, and is working on this coming season's Omamori Himari. They have the writer who did Sunred and Seto no Hanayome, though, which is a great choice for this sort of a silly/parody story. Anime production is AIC, so I think they should do a good job there.