View Single Post
Old 2012-12-18, 17:18   Link #52
Crimson Reaper

The fact that Neji has died for me personally just adds fuel to some kind of bull mass revival ala Nagato. Not so much by Obito (WHo finally stopped acting like Madara's errand monkey) but maybe even naruto if (/when) he gains powers to become the new Sage of Six Paths. He is already been portrayed as the next Messiah after all.

Incoming nightmare plot theory. Tsunade dies healing the other Kage and her last words are that she wants Naruto to succeed her right away, Naruto finds out and is the new acting Sixth Hokage. With his new God powers he revives EVERYONE who died...he even throws in Haku and Zabuza for shits and giggles. He dies in the process (He never promised not to die AFTER he became Hokage afterall) and takes the Bijuu with him so they can never be used for evil ever again. A new age starts with everyone living up to naruto's teachings with Head Priest Sasuke leading the way. His birth and death dates are holy days and everyone wears orange and end their prayers with 'Dattebayo'. Hinata spends the rest of her days as a nun. The end.

.....God I hope Kishimoto doesn't even think about even 1/8 of what I wrote. XD Still a pretty emotional chapter. RIP Neji.
Crimson Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote