View Single Post
Old 2011-06-14, 00:58   Link #79
Echoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
We *do* know that she apparently has a serious personality flaw, otherwise it wouldn't have been possible for her to be possessed by a loose soul.
Yes, we do know that she has a quote-unquote personality flaw (who doesn't?) What I'm objecting to is your conjecture that liking wrestling is a personality flaw in and of itself. It's a performance art, and there's nothing "wrong with you" for enjoying the spectacle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post

No, that's certainly not the case. Men that like such violent bar brawls (as said before, the term "sports" is totally unfitting here) are just as brick-brained - I'm clearly *not* making any difference between men and women there!
Then why did you stress that it's weird for a young woman to like this? Surely it would have been no need to bring this up unless your problem with her fascination was based on her gender.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
Oh wow, now you've degraded to the point of insulting peoples' intelligence huh?
Now? I think he's been at it for a while:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan
"wrestling is a totally retarded sport to begin with (just like boxing), with many braindead muscle mountains beating up each other"