View Single Post
Old 2011-10-28, 17:54   Link #3103
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
Alright, finally got myself a PS3. hooray, mission successful. 24exp. received. Still need infinity points to the next level!

I'm gonna be straight with this. I need some help. I could go and waste my time looking at every gaming forum out there searching for answers, but honestly I would rather speak with you. The playstation network store is what is bothering me. I live in Europe and my country doesn't have a store so I shall be picking the neighboring one. But if I'm gonna pick one up, might as well go with the one that actually gets decent content. So, should UK be satisfactory? I'm gonna be buying the PAL region games mostly but eventually I will import from US when some special edition is thrown my way.

And if any of you have any tips regarding the handling/health care of my new friend, it's more then welcome.
You're free to make as many different accounts as you wish on the PSN as long as you use different e-Mail addresses and usernames. I'd actually recommend having a UK account along with a Japanese account to download Japanese demos/games if you're interested in those.

As for handling and care of the PS3; a simple fan with a well-circulated room is best. Obvious stuff like don't play too long in one sitting and don't stack things on top of it I'll just mention.