View Single Post
Old 2013-01-10, 01:58   Link #2213
willx
Nyaaan~~

So I read the first part of Vol 5, "Elections" chapter again and man, does it still seem out of place. Considering how easily any of the girls blush and the only occupants of the student council room are Tatsuya, Suzune, Mari, Miyuki, Mayumi and Azusa.. I can't understand how that conversation is even possible. Even if we assume both Suzune and Mari are having premarital sex.. Who's saying "I wanted to wear white.." "He pushed me forcefully into bed.." etc.

Before anyone comments, this is not a "My waifus!!" outburst, but more concern about the discontinuity - especially when in Vol 2, Tatsuya thought simply speaking about "hustling" a girl was an inappropriate topic to discuss in front of Miyuki. It seems like the author went temporarily insane and added that .. And then took the characters back completely the other way (with Mayumi's severe blushing in Vol 6)

Anyways, it is so out of character it is jarring, I mean I can imagine general classmates and teenage girls talking about those topics, just not those Student Council members. Is it just me?

Last edited by willx; 2013-01-10 at 02:08.