View Single Post
Old 2006-05-11, 22:52   Link #996
Jinsoo
KAGEYAMA!!!
*Artist

Send a message via AIM to Jinsoo Send a message via MSN to Jinsoo
*Snaps her fingers* There's one I forgot to mention, Genshinken, it deals with a silly club like SOS but I think that's all. And Alien Nine, I think. I swear, you're killing my brain, trying to remember some of these old series. By the way, like I said, I am a girl >_>;

Anime that's coming out these days, like I said, aren't all that original. But the telling of the plot makes it worth while. Right now, in the anime, they jump around with it. I'm not very fond of that kind of unraveling of the story. It makes you confused and ask "The hell is going on here?"

And to be honest, getting told that MoSH is the best anime in history and that I'm too stupid to worship it like everyone else does, just gets on my nerves really. ~_~

"C'MON! JUST GIVE IT A CHANCE! IT'S AWESOME!"

>_> I am so quit telling me. Being forced upon my will to watch this series and orgasm over it? Maybe that's one of the problems too. Can I freely say that I'm not in love with it though without getting showered with bashings? No. But I do anyway. I'm not fond with this anime like everyone else is. I'm not a total fanatic. I don't foam at the mouth for the next episode to be released. It's an adverage series, that's all I can say. But if I really wanted to watch a series like MoSH, I should just record my whole life at school, it's basically crazy and insane like MoSH is.

And can I say, EXTREME LOLI? ;o

Like, I'm pretty sure, there are some people that watch MoSH because the characters are cute. The same with Shana, a lot of people I knew watched cos Shana was hot(She was though...). >_>; Like they would say the plot sucks and I would always asked them why they still watch it. They'd always say, "COS SHANA'S HOT!" >_<; I could imagine sombody going "COS MIKURU IS LOLI!" >_>;

Last edited by Jinsoo; 2006-05-11 at 23:03.
Jinsoo is offline   Reply With Quote