View Single Post
Old 2010-12-04, 10:45   Link #7327
GlassesLady
dat apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastion_Arcion View Post
Though... they could try doing the start of the 2nd year and the hiking trip associated with that as a movie, since the lead-up to that was already implied and it hasn't really had an effect on the overall plot. Possibly allowing them to start a 3rd season with the EoTW arc.
Actually, I like the sound of that.
EotW ought to be saved for the end of the third season, although that'd require a good deal of filler, since there really isn't much between the end of s2 and the start of EotW, especially if the first arc is moved to the movie.... but then they could just use some of the chapters they skipped before. I want my Risa chapter and my persimmons chapter fffffff
Or more likely, they'll have EotW come in about halfway through the season. Pff.

Anyway, this should probably be saved for the movie speculation thread.

Anyway.... Just read 299. I take it that since Yozora says she's attacking Hayate because Nagi broke the gem, it's really Nagi's she's after, and Hayate's just in the way. She said something about that before, didn't she?
Also, about that shot of Athene at the end. She might be coming back to Japan, but there's also the possibility that we'll see a bit of what went on between her and Aika after everyone else left Athens. I think that'd be more interesting, really....

My Pokemans; let me show you them.

Last edited by GlassesLady; 2010-12-05 at 12:46.
GlassesLady is offline   Reply With Quote