View Single Post
Old 2011-12-18, 10:51   Link #46
ion475
にこにこにー

As I promised, I'll give this a 10 just b/c of Yamada Yurin. And the fact that Emily barely appear to bleed my ears helps as well.

Okay, outside of Yurin, the episode is very average. Grodek's arrest = no suspense at all (At least wait until next episode for Flit to save the day, not throwing some 3 minutes "battle" scene in which the Genoace, as usual, getting trashed), while, seriously, with Grodek not on the ship, and they didn't just shoot everyone and take Diva over? (I mean, the ship along with everyone onboard is basically defenseless, to the point that they don't even have to try. Wait, who knows, maybe Emily will get onto AGE-1 and start owning everybody...). As far as battle plan, we'll see the spanking new cannon doing something next episode, then goes nowhere against UE. On the other hand, what's with those freaking adults listening to some Chuu-Ni 14 years old kid all the time?

With my last note, I wonder how long Yurin will last. She has death flags written all over her...("Will meet again when the war is over" + Being a Gundam pilot GF = she'll not survived...)
ion475 is offline   Reply With Quote