View Single Post
Old 2014-01-27, 23:08   Link #1
Alawa

Looking for an action anime with a female lead.

I actually just recently started watching Anime three or four days ago, and I'm enjoying it a lot.

I'm looking for a show that has: a strong female lead (Badass?), which is my No. 1 priority; set in a world/era where there aren't guns, or other futuristic items; a power/magic system (Something like the servants' abilities in Fate/Zero; namely, Saber's, or the abilities in Claymore); resolves around fighting, and has a strong plot.

Good examples -
Claymore as a perfect example (Or nearly perfect: I didn't care for Raki, and it felt like the writers were treating the viewers like they're slightly incompetent)
Attack on Titan, If it had a female lead, otherwise it was amazing.
Fate/Zero; namely, Saber (If there was a show revolving around Saber, it would be my 100% ideal show).
Buffy the Vampire Slayer. (Obviously not Anime; however, it is basically everything I want in a show)

Example of what I don't care for -
Elfen Lied: It felt weak in comparison to the others listed, too many guns, and the writers/creators had some weirder fantasies that took away from quality of the show (Mind you, I wouldn't mind nudity at all.. if it wasn't so.. fetishy)

Sorry for the lack of a list, those are the only four anime shows that I have watched so far (And yes, I have watched around 80 episodes in three or four days ).

Thank you,
Alawa
Alawa is offline   Reply With Quote