View Single Post
Old 2011-06-04, 23:50   Link #140
Qaghou

I see this show like a realistic point of view of life when we lose someone important to us. For myself, I did lose my parents in 2009 and I can easily see what the characters are feeling.

In my theory, if Jintan is the only one who can see Menma is that they've a special connection and a ''thing'' who isn't completed between them. I feel like those two have to be honest to each other and tell the other their feelings. They didn't be able to do it in the past and now, Menma's next to him to do it for good. I really hope that Jintan will be able to tell her the truth.... I hope to see a kiss between them before she disapears.

You're talking about the parents responsabilities. As a mother, I can tell that I raise my daughter in a way that she will be able to make her choices in life. I think that the dad of Jintan was doing a good thing with his son. He lets him free to make him see the impacts of his own decisions and he don't make feel heavy the lost of his mother. I really think that parents aren't perfect but they really do their best to their child like the Jintan's dad.

For Nanaru's confession, I was touched by it but I understand very much the reaction of Jintan. He loves Menma same if she's died. You know, he can see her right now same of that. He will never be able to forget her just like that 'cause she was his first love and a very strong one. I really think that he will feel more happier when he will confess for good to Menma and not be afraid of his feelings for her anymore.

For the futur episodes, I hope to see more developments between the characters and I really want to see what happen when Jintan ran away (when he was a child) and when Menma ran to join him. Right now, we know that she droped into the river to death but what happen between the moment those two were running away ? In which moment Menma died in this ? I want to understand it more clearly. I'm a big fan of two !