View Single Post
Old 2011-10-12, 23:55   Link #19
Revelation
lorem ipsum dolor sit ame
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
Got the X2010 and also cleared the Suzuka time trial event, although only got silver.
I was going to update the game last night and I left it to sleep. Should've taken 7 hours to finish (my net's very slow), but unfortunately it failed at about 90% T_T

Can't wait to try the cockpit view for the standard cars... and also I could finally finish the endurance races since now we could save in the middle of the races.
Ah, that sucks. I hate when updates take forever. I had to redo mine two times from power outages, but it was worth it. I'm slightly impressed by the update, although I wish a little more detail was added to certain cars instead of a silhouette. The best experience for me in the update were the convertibles, since everything was already rendered inside of the car, they only needed to slap a camera in there.

They also added and updated more nascars... they're neat, but I wish they added some other cars besides the same one with just a different paint.

I never had the patience nor skill to complete those X1 trials. I only have 2 of the bronze. (curse you Monza!) but that little gift was pretty nice for someone who hasn't really got the chance to try it yet since I'm only level 33. I haven't had the chance to try the Suzuka trial either.

Last edited by Revelation; 2011-10-13 at 00:09.
Revelation is offline   Reply With Quote