Thread: Diablo III
View Single Post
Old 2008-06-28, 09:46   Link #85
Sephi
Thinking outside the box
*Graphic Designer

Didn't thought D3 would really be in the making. I'm not sure what i'm more excited about, D3 or SC2. But will be two things to look forward to for the next few years knowing blizzards pace of releasing a game.

Blizzard D3 site seems to be zerged, it's really slow atm. After a long wait i still managed to see the gameplay trailer, and cinematic teaser.

The cinematic trailer is as expected of Blizzard entertainment. The gameplay trailer looked good to, though the graphics reminded me of WoW. Had a somewhat nostalgic feel when the barbarian used his whirlwind. Looking forward for more trailers. I Hope the game will at least be free

Anyone else felt it was wrong when he said: "now we will go to the most important part of the game. The loot" I hope it doesn't turn in to a next WoW where you have to hardcore grind/raid/pvp, or in D3 case dungeon crawl. And of course let's hope not everyone will walk around with CTA/BOTD in D3 style from duped stuff.

And i think i'll need to build myself a new PC for SCII and D3 when they are released. And my compliments to blizzard site design, looks awesome.

Currently watching: Aria the Origination & Dennou Coil
Sephi: Anime Icons | Signatures & Avatars | Renders
Sephi is offline   Reply With Quote