View Single Post
Old 2008-10-18, 07:45   Link #220
kilroy0097
Michiko Malandro = Sexy

They were often rather vague and off track with the blog. I mean her learning Capoeira martial arts or doing pelades or talking about how people use business cards does not give us insight on any relationship status. And if they were crafty they could imply things without actually saying it which would keep the Macross fans on their toes and constantly debating what the secret meaning of sentences mean.

I think it would be a good on going publicity tool. I would keep it going if I were them. Just as some kind of filler till the movie. Maybe even talk about side stories and with them post single frame animated shots to better illustrate the blog topic. For example talking about how Sheryl does a benefit concert to raise money to help support the rebuilding project of the Zentran Mall or something like that. I think a writer and animator could have fun with it. You wouldn't need to much effort to do something like that and it would keep interest up.

I say all that as if someone on the Macross development team is going to come in here and say, "Oh that guy has a good idea." or some shit like that. Delusional grandeur.