View Single Post
Old 2009-03-30, 13:27   Link #37
agila61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
All this talk of the anime ending is depressing me. It's only the end of the season. Hope springs eternal for another one.
Massive Maria-sama ga Miteru fan Erica at okazu says she is convinced there will not be another season, but from the context is seems she is talking about broadcast season.

Quote:
I nearly missed out too. I was hooked from the first ep, but I had trouble getting past the summary. "School girl lesbians? Why would I want to watch that?".

I have nothing against Touko's story... but I wish they'd shown more of the rest.
I think they decided at the outset of Season 4 where the finale climax would be, and that dictated the skipping over lots of plotlines as novels that would have received two or three episodes in seasons 1 and 2 were skimmed through in a single episode.

OTOH, they took some plotlines out of order in Season 1, so there's nothing preventing going back and picking up some of the material they skipped past.

Indeed, if we get a 50minx5 "Spring II" OVA like the "Summer" OVA, why, then I'll start lobbying for a "Lillian Tales" OVA, precisely for those side stories, stories from the short stories collections, flashbacks, etc.

With six (thinpack, subbed) boxes in my hands I might, grudgingly, relent on demands to put more of Maria-sama ga Miteru in motion.