View Single Post
Old 2012-10-03, 11:19   Link #327
EagleBlue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor Mobius Toth View Post
Them internet connections and timezones.

Hahaha, yeah.
To be honest, I like YF-23, but sometimes I feel like too many people put on pedestal purely because of combat results. Which is fine and all, but as history demonstrated, that's not necessarily everything (American Sherman and Soviet T-34 come to mind); and "The Matter of Honor" segment of TSFiA gives quite a few logical arguments at to why ATSF made the decision it did.

And incidentally, new Comet segment is out. As promised, it has Hogs.
It is still a shame to see the YF-23 just being stored away not being useful for anything except being turned into scrap. I would have been every happy even if they just put the YF-23 in limited production like the Shiranui Type-1C but that's for Japan.

I wish that more TSFs had the ability to mount six weapons like the YF-23. Admittedly it would have been expensive but it will at the very least, it does mean that pilots have more ammo or guns to bring to the fight.

On Comet:

Another great chapter. The one thing I really like in Comet right now is Max. Always fun to see him talking to Yuuya or anyone else. I kind of wanted to see more of Bishop or Alice interacting with Yuuya though.
EagleBlue is offline   Reply With Quote