View Single Post
Old 2011-04-12, 23:17   Link #22607
LyricalAura
Dea ex Kakera

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronnoponno View Post
Why is Gohda's viewpoint not reliable? He clearly hated the fact that the place he was hired into fed him ghost stories. He only kept up the image of them because he didn't want to get on bad terms with his co-workers, but I'm sure, as many normal humans would, he wouldn't keep up the sharade, when he witnessed Nanjo being killed. Unless you are saying that Yasu disguised herself as Kanon, killed Nanjo, threatened to kill Gohda(Genji saw Yasu as the real master so she didn't have to threaten him), dressed up as Shannon, and then continued the story. That still wouldn't contradict what I said, I must not be reading your post clear enough...
Hah, "witnessed Nanjo being killed?" When did that happen, exactly?

Earth to earth, illusion to illusion. No illusion can create a corpse.

As long as there's no murdering involved, Gohda will lie when a gold ingot is waved in his face just like everyone else. He did a great deal of it in EP4, for instance (first telling the cousins about the holes in the dining room, and then faking his death).