View Single Post
Old 2013-04-29, 15:14   Link #6390
Nihgthawk

A few things you need to remember. First Verethragna was a god who transformed into 10 different forms to obtain victory, even he did not try to wield two powers at once. The most he ever did was use duel-wield the sword and even that was very draining but was still the same form. Using two forms at once is a taboo move because of the major backlash, pain and great strain on the mind and body. Think of trying to shape-shift into a bull and a bird of pray (raptor) at the same time in the end you get a form that is neither and most likely not able to even move let alone fight. Godou used the white stailion and warrior at the same time but the end result was that he could not even move while the two forms where active, not to mention that he was just barely able to withstand the mental and physical pain thanks to Yuri's help.

Also on the restriction of using the forms only once a day, I do believe that can be lowered and even removed with time as long as Godou can gain mastery of the authority. If this does happen it would happen gradually and would go from once a day to two times a day as long as the form still has power. An example would be he could call the boar and it gets beaten to hell. Later on he calls the boar again but the boar is still injured from his previous summon and has not healed. (Think DxD's balance breaker time limit, you can call it out as much as you want but the over all time you can use it is still set.) What I do not believe however is that the conditions on using the powers will ever be removed. John Pluto Smith can take anyone of his transformations at any time but each time the price must be made to activate the transformation. In this way even if Godou was able to reuse the ten forms in a day he would still need to meet the necessary conditions to use them.

Now in regards to the fight so far in chapter 5 lets review what could still happen.
Wind - Currently active - use Ama no Murakumo no Tsurugi to dispell and absorb the wind
Bull - defeated
White Stallion - defeated
Boar - active - heh heh pray she cannot use it I cannot think of how to deal with this one
Raptor - active - beat it to a pulp when it tries to attack Godou (camel or the girls intercept it)
Ram - active - ...i have no idea what this form could do other than reviving one of the defeated forms
Goat - active thou depleted in power - should no longer be a threat atm

Cannot wait for the fight to continue. ty again zzhk.

Last edited by Nihgthawk; 2013-04-29 at 15:32.
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote