View Single Post
Old 2004-05-10, 15:17   Link #20
chuckert
Registered Abuser

Send a message via AIM to chuckert
I voted for Haruka. But I don't despise Mitsuki for what she did. If you're in love with someone, you'll do just about anything to get closer to them, and that's exactly what she did basically. Being that Takayuki suffered emotionally the whole time while Haruka was in her coma, Mitsuki worried about him and wanted to take care of him. She acted on her feelings and Takayuki accepted them which I thought was wrong if he truly loved Haruka. So if I had to blame someone, it would be Takayuki in the end. Yeah waiting 3 yrs might be a long time, but if it's someone you truly love, you'll wait for them no matter how long it takes. 3 yrs is nothing compared to your whole life. He should have spent the time he mourned looking forward to the day when Haruka would wake up and see her smiling face when he saw her. That should have given him motivation by itself, but he was just too emotional wrecked and blamed himself for everything.

Haruka was the only victim here. When Mitsuki first found out that Haruka liked Takayuki, she should have declared Haruka her rival then and there. Sometimes friends make sacrifices for other friends, but it shouldn't be for love.
chuckert is offline   Reply With Quote