Thread: Licensed Tiger & Bunny (Sunrise)
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-03, 11:31   Link #675
TrueKnight

If there’s a scenario where Karina and Kotetsu’s kid do able to get along then the chances for Karina being a love interest is raised imo. The next obstable would probably for Kotetsu to get over his deceased wife and move on looking a surrogate mother for the daugher, which I highly doubt judging from Kotetsu’s rather faithful and chivalrous personality. That and he also sees Karina nothing but a kid/daughter material.... at the moment. Don’t know about 4 years later where Karina turns out into a hot bombshell and still making advances towards Kotetsu, maybe by then Kotetsu would notice her. Weird scenario yeah, nonetheless it would be interesting if Sunrice decided to cover these into an ep.

Anyone else notices how Llyod’s sudden change of ass attitude against poor Kotetsu back then and now essentially boot licking him? That’s super star/celebrity powah for you. You don’t make me happy then I’ll resign and move into another company. Kotetsu should demand a payroll increase with benefits, education insurance for his kid maybe.
TrueKnight is offline   Reply With Quote