View Single Post
Old 2010-04-25, 10:15   Link #9150
Renall
BUY MY BOOK!!!

Here's the thing about the stakers and whatnot: Why are they doing this? Assume they aren't killers, but are responsible for creating a witch illusion. What would make them risk doing this? Either they don't know ahead of time there will be deaths (making them innocent of any murder-related crimes), in which case they're manipulating a murder scene for a very weird reason and potentially implicating themselves in a crime they had nothing to do with, or they do know ahead of time, and are acting as accessories to murder even though by this logic they aren't part of the killer's faction (or even sure who it is, if Kanon is faking his death to find them).

I mean, I can understand perhaps that Nanjo and Kumasawa may have been bribed to create a witch illusion they don't fully understand, but it's still a far cry to go from staking corpses, planting letters, and painting symbols to moving corpses and posing them.

And it can't just be a fake deaths plot thing. The instant Genji sees Eva in ep1, he knows that's out the window. She is capital-D dead right in front of his eyes.
Renall is offline   Reply With Quote