View Single Post
Old 2013-07-22, 06:14   Link #97
AC-Phoenix
Detective

In Leon's defense: Depending on how much canon the manga is hee might have never intended to actually kill her.
Hard to tell whether its considered canon though, as there is a small contradiction with his end dialogue in the game.

Still Togami was partly right; Sayaka died because she switched rooms with Naegi.
Our dear protatgonist made a few mistakes here, starting by the way he tried raising flags (note in the game monokuma even states that he raised a flag).

She didn't need a hug she needed someone to splash cold water in her face

He should have been more suspicious of her too, after she told him how she did terrible things in the past (cut out dialogue in the anime)
It was imho pretty clear that she would either turn yandere or kill someone at some point, so yeah everyone shouldd have been more cautious, that includes Leon and Naegi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
No it's not.... You just rewind to the start of that particular segment.
And before that you get a game over screen - Tried it for fun once to see if there is an - everyone gets executed video without spoiling myself

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.