View Single Post
Old 2012-04-08, 12:40   Link #114
Yuna Amakura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
That's exactly the very reason why they have to "nerf" Saber, considering it would just be ridiculous to have her around without winning the war if she is that powerful.
However convulated the reason why she is gimped may be, the situation isn't farfetched, and actually gives more edge to strategy and tactics, instead a plain firepower.

Otherwise, we are just back again to fights being straightforward and exempt of subtle course of actions, the likes which Zero really shouldn't have in contrast to SN.
Hell, if you question Saber's state, then we should all question why Gil didn't win the war yet, by the very same logic.
That's exactly my point. If you want to create a ridiculously powerful character, deal with the consequences of doing such a thing instead of creating silly excuses in order to nerf him.

And Gilgamesh already stated he does not care that much for the war, didn't he? Another excuse but at least not a "I'm the most powerful servant ever...oh wait, someone just nerfed me again. Now I'm going to be useless for half of the series" one.
Yuna Amakura is offline   Reply With Quote