View Single Post
Old 2008-11-27, 21:32   Link #45
Nukerjsr
Baka Inu~

Send a message via AIM to Nukerjsr
I really loved this episode. I probably haven't laughed harder since with the whole Ami-in-the-shower moments.

It still however just gives me that feeling though, like. "Does it really need to extend to more episodes?" I do believe that whole speech made by Minori was her form of putting him down easily. I really just don't understand Minori at this point on what's keeping Ryuuji to keep liking her. Especially because while she knows about everything going on around her, she doesn't seem to show much interest because she prefers to be who she acts like.

Taiga/Ryuuji of course was adorable, every second through. It was fun to just watch them react in such a way. When they were working together to set out their little plan, it was so nice. I was hesistant about the dog dream, but it was kind of interesting to see it play out towards the couple's advantage. But when Taiga flat out said: "I feel more comfortable around you." to Ryuuji, I'm not too sure why it needs to extend out so far.

I gave this a 9/10. Despite my ramblings with the pairings, this was still a top-notch episode. Ami, I believe, is the wildcard in this whole gang, so I'm wondering what will happen with her next episode.