View Single Post
Old 2009-09-03, 20:26   Link #63
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiga View Post
Guys not all 1.2 billion Chinese people in the world are conniving plagiarizers and bootleggers with no respect for other people's property seriously this is getting on my nerves.
Agreed... It's not right to push the blame on all of the Chinese people since it's the government and whoever is doing the plagiarizing is at fault.

If I haven't mention, I'm a American Born Chinese and I'm pretty much indifferent towards Japan and Japanese people since I don't have any problems with them (also, I do like their music, anime and food)... except there are people on my father's side who still have something against the Japanese people and refuse to buy products from Japan. The point is, it's not right to go around bashing other people's country because they done something that may not be right when it's only a group of people or a individual. Although I'm not happy with them blatantly plagiarizing other anime, they will eventually break out of the cycle and create their own shows with their original ideas, probably in the next few years hopefully... Like mentioned before, it's not only them that did it before, it could happen anywhere in the world... (just read the earlier posts and you will know what I'm talking about)