Thread: Licensed Inu X Boku SS
View Single Post
Old 2012-02-13, 04:18   Link #257
Misdreavius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiga View Post
Mmm judging by the current pacing they might move some of the slice-of-lifey chapters from later in the manga to earlier in the timeline so they can finish the TV anime with the events of chapter 10 (since they're still covering exactly one chapter per episode). It's not looking like they plan on covering up to chapter 18 as I expected, which is a bit of a shame, since that would have thrown viewers for a real loop. This sort of change in story direction is difficult to adapt to anime pacing though, so I can understand. Ending on chapter 10 keeps the tone of the series the same, rather than generating severe mood whiplash in the season finale.

Uh... the point I was going to make is, if we get a second season and/or if they actually do cover up to chapter 18 in this season, nobody will be complaining about lack of plot development anymore.

This is not a plot spoiler, it's more of a meta note about the structure of the story. I don't know if that's still against the rules. If it is, someone can remove it, I guess.
Spoiler for Manga:
So the story hasn't even begun yet? O.O

Now when will you guys get around to translating the rest of the manga chapters so the rest of the world can enjoy the whiplash as well?
Misdreavius is offline   Reply With Quote