View Single Post
Old 2013-06-01, 23:24   Link #99
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essenar View Post
I feel like you just made up reasons to give them all some kind of merit.

Tsunade's physical strength is grossly over-estimated. She used it to punch some pillar off a building when Pain was attacking Konoha. Raikage is visibly stronger. You can't minimize other attributes for the sake of emphasizing one. Like saying you have the fastest black Honda Civic within a 1 mile radius or some variation of that type of argument.

Combat abilities, speed, leadership... Most attributes that would be deemed worthy of a shinobi all go to Hashirama.

Minato would be second place. Despite his short reign, he protected Konoha and sent Tobi with his tail between his legs. He fought Raikage and Bee simultaneously to a stalemate and A himself called Minato a man he would never think would be defeated.

Based on the way the manga is going at the moment, I would rank:
1) Hashirama
2) Minato
3) Tobirama
4) Sarutobi
5) Danzou
6) Tsunade

Yeah that's right, I rank Danzou above Tsunade. At least he went toe to toe against Sasuke, who at that point had gone toe to toe with other kage's and forced him to go nearly blind spamming his MS abilities. Tsunade literally did NOTHING against Pain and has done nearly nothing this whole war.
I didnt make that up. In certain ways some individuals are allowed to be called the strongest of best. Especially when we talk about just a few individuals.

This was unfortunatly for you also supported by other respected members here.
[5th] Tsunade has superior physical strenght.
[4th] Minato has superior speed.
[3rd] Hiruzen might be the one with the most knowlegde because of his age and perhaps talent with techniques.
[2nd] About the others we can all debate but... it seems that the real mind, tactical and strategic master is more likely Tobirama then Hashirama. I'd say his quick decisions about naming Hiruzen Hokage, saving them all, the future. His move to give the Uchiha a certain role, to decide how the 1st Hokage would be chosen, to speak before Hashirama started when talking to Orochimaru and the others... He is more of a thinker i'd say compared to Hashirama.
[1st] I think he is the strongest overall and is able to win against bijuu's and even combined with a top ninja as Madara. He divided the other bijuu with the other villages right?