View Single Post
Old 2013-02-21, 00:32   Link #3022
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
Not necessarily, Agito with explosions alone managed to hold of against Freaking Reacted Tohma xDU Showing that well focused they can overcome the dividing effect by focusing on explosions. I doubt that will be enough to beat Cypha but surely will prolong the fight enough to search for another outcome. Laevatein was already breaking and with that knowledge a decoy could be settled to guide Cypha into a trap.
Yeah, that bit about Touma... never happened. I just looked back at the fight; the only explosions being used were done by Isis against Agito. Either get your facts right or stop lying, whichever it is you're doing.

Quote:
Fire was weak against Cypha and Signum was also weak against her divider (remember the discussion about Vita in the Craddle xD), but even on account of that, one of the pivotal reasons the fight ended as humilliatingly terrible as it did was the fact the idiot ball was pressed so hard on Signum and Agito during that fight. they took terrible desicions, lost their cool pretty easily and overall acted like straight minded morons during that last attempt at capturing Cypha (another terrible desicion by the way, you said Signum wanted to capture Cypha alive and that was a disadvantage for her, if that was true Signum should have switched strategies for something more stealthly of lethal the moment she noticed Cypha was too much for her to chew ...instead she tried to capture her AGAIN with a spell she already saw failing to do that xDU).

Saying they "had no way to hold Cypha" or that it was "impossible" is just lazy thinking. Last season we just saw the Numbers who are FAR weaker than the main cast pull out come crazy effective strategies to put the heroes at stake.
*sigh* This again. It's already been explained to you a dozen times over why Signum acted like she did, and it wasn't because of an "Idiot Ball". She literally had no choice in the matter. Regardless, this is not the thread for such a debate. Refer back to the half a billion debates everyone's already had when trying to explain this element to you, though I doubt it'll do any good now since it certainly didn't do any good then.

I haven't got a bloody clue what you're trying to accomplish with the Numbers. The StrikerS teams were A) not invincible and B) weren't being defeated with spectacular strategies all the time.

Quote:
Only in Reinforce Zwei's case. Chrono and Hayate had horri-long delay in casting and play Ice spells mostly for AoE attacks while Rein-chan seems to be far mroe versatile than anyone at ice magic to date xD
And your point is... what, exactly?